Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharm.D., South Carolina College of Pharmacy
- PGY-1, LSU Health Sciences Center
- PGY-2, Infectious Diseases at Detroit Medical Center
- Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Wayne State University
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Barber’s interests include optimizing pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics to overcome bacterial resistance, as well as evaluating clinical outcomes in patients with altered pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.