- Ph.D. University of Missouri-Kansas City
- M. Pharm. Jadabpur University, India
- Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs
- Professor of Pharmaceutics
- Research Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
His research interests include design of drug delivery strategies for enhancing ocular bioavailability of poorly permeating compounds through transporter targeted prodrugs, circumvention of P-gp mediated efflux, evaluating effect of drug-drug interaction on bioavailability, metabolism and efflux, and developing novel ocular drug delivery platforms.