2022 Mid-South Glycoscience Meeting
Abstract Submission Information
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to Monday, May 9, 2022
Submissions must be glycoscience-related. All abstracts are subject to anonymous peer review and are selected solely based on academic quality.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- The presenting author must be a registered participant (free registration).
- The submitting author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract, so we advise that the submitting author details entered are the same as those of the presenting author.
- The abstract text is limited to no more than 400 words.
- The abstract should be submitted with the following sections: Introduction, Methods, and Results. Abstracts should include no images.
- Upload your file as a PDF via the link at the bottom of the submission form.
- Abstracts accepted will be published in a booklet and made available for viewing through the GlyCORE website.
- Accepted poster presentations will include a brief recorded oral presentation of the work exhibited in the poster for virtual participants and will be made available for viewing through the GlyCORE website. Additional details for video uploads are below.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com
- Abstract alteration is not permitted after the extended abstract deadline of May 9, 2022.
Poster Video Upload Information
- Video upload deadline is Monday, June 6, 2022.
- Video length must be less than 10 minutes.
- Video file size must be less than 1 GB.
- Upload your video as an MP4 file.