The faculty and graduate students in the Department publish high quality research and present at national and international settings. The Department has an established history of securing funding from varied sources such as pharmacy associations, pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and private foundations. Department projects involve both primary data collection and the use of large datasets, including Medicaid/Medicare Part D data and public datasets like MEPS. Recently funded projects which include Department faculty members and graduate students include:
- Title: Participate in Diabetes Self-Management: A conference; Funded by: PCORI; (PI=Rosenthal), (Co-PI=Holmes, West-Strum, and collaborators).
- Title: Health Utility and its Determinants among Children with Hemophilia; Funded by: Bayer Healthcare; (PI=Bentley), (Co-PI= Bentley).
- Title: Health Utility among Caregivers of Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis; Funded by: Biogen Idec.; (PI=Khanna R).
- Title: Professional Culture of Pharmacy and the Provision of MTM Services; Funded by: AACP-NIP; (PI= Rosenthal).
- Measuring and Improving Primary Medication Non-Adherence. Funded by NACDS Foundation (PI=West and McCaffrey).