School of Pharmacy 2015 Photo Contest
About the Contest:
The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy’s inaugural photo contest is a fun way to recognize the many talents of our faculty, staff and students, while personalizing the walls of the Thad Cochran Research Center with meaningful art.
The top five overall images, which could be chosen from any category, will be displayed prominently on this webpage. Additionally, the winning images will be framed and placed in the hallways of the Thad Cochran Research Center. Winning photographers will receive an Ole Miss-themed prize.
Photos must be high resolution (300 pixels per inch, or higher) for printing purposes. Depending on your photo viewer, to determine PPI you can click “Properties” or “Adjust Size.”
Each participant can send a maximum of two photos per category.
Please name submitted photo files as follows: YourName_PhotoTitle (Example: ErinGarrett_OleMissFlowers.jpg).
Photos should be submitted along with a scan of the below form – please complete one form for each photo submitted. Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5 p.m. Winners will be notified the following week.
- Botanicals & Natural Products
- Photo(s) submitted should feature plants or natural products. Subjects of research in the National Center for Natural Products Research would be acceptable, as would any plant-related scenes.
- Photo(s) submitted should feature scenes related to pharmacy in general, whether that be practice or research.
- Oxford Landscapes & Landmarks
- Photo(s) submitted should feature scenes around Oxford and the surrounding areas.
- University of Mississippi Landscapes & Landmarks
- Photo(s) submitted should feature scenes around the University of Mississippi.
- Photos(s) submitted should feature scenery from national and world travels.
To download the submission form, click here.