Research Scientists, Postdoctoral Research Associates, and Staff
Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Ph.D. Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata
- M.S. University of Dehli
- B.S. University of Calcutta
Research Advisor: Sudeshna Roy
Research Scientist in Medicinal Chemistry
- Ph.D. Kakatiya University, Warangal, India
- M. Pharm. Jadavpur University, Calcutta, India
- B. Pharm. Kakatiya University, Warangal, India
- Development of new chemical entities as future drugs by molecular modification methods – Synthesis of small and large biologically active molecules, heterocycles, peptides, fatty acids, steroids, organometallic complexes- Chemistry and analysis of chiral compounds.
- Plant-derived medicinal compounds – Identification, Extraction, Isolation, Characterization using chromatographic and spectrophotometric techniques.
Research Advisor: John Rimoldi
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Medicinal Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
- M. Sc. Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
- B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry, , Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
- My doctoral research is broadly focused on the chemistry of transition/lanthanide metal complexes incorporating mixed ligands and metal organic framework (MOFs).
- Designing 2D, 3D Metal Organic Framework (MOFs) structures.
- Studying their supramolecular network through non-covalent interactions.
- Exploring their use in material science as luminescent agent and in catalysis, efficient sensors and adsorbents in adsorption studies.