Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- PGY-2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy: University of Mississippi
- PGY-1 Community Pharmacy: Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Pharm.D., University of Maryland, Baltimore
- B.S. Biology and Business Administration and Management, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Phan’s teaching interests include endocrinology, ambulatory care pharmacy services, community pharmacy specialty services, women’s health and outpatient pediatrics chronic diseases. Her clinical practice site(s) include pediatric endocrinology and medicine/pediatrics (Med/Peds) clinics. Within pediatric endocrinology she works with patients with type 1 diabetes and in med/peds she works commonly works with the chronic disease states, which include diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and asthma. Her research interests include transitions of care, pharmacy education, ambulatory care quality metrics and innovative ambulatory care practices.