Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, Professor of Pharmacy Practice
UMMC PH111, Faser Hall 203
- Pharm.D. University of Mississippi
- Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs
- Director of Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Director, PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program
Dr. Ross’ interests include community-based research, ambulatory care, comprehensive medication management, medication therapy, management, diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, and transitions of care.