Salary and Benefits
The annual salary is competitive amongst other residency programs and the resident receives University of Mississippi employee benefits, including health insurance, major holidays off, sick leave, and professional reimbursement.
Status required by start date of employment:
- Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited college or university
- Eligible for licensure in good standing with the Mississippi Board of Pharmacy
- Application deadline for both programs is January 6, 2020.
- Resident applicants must apply online through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS).
- Applicants must register for and participate in the ASHP Resident Matching Program at www.natmatch.com/ashprmp.
- Documents required:
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- On-site interviews are required and will be scheduled in January or February. Applicants will be contacted by email or telephone to arrange interview dates and times.
For the PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program, applicants may apply to one or both sites for a single match fee.
- The Jackson-based Community Pharmacy Residency Program match code is 176115.
- The Oxford-based Community Pharmacy Residency Program match code is 176121.
For the PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program, applicants must have completed an ASHP-accredited PGY1 Residency Program.
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program Match Code is 53011.