Mission of the University of Mississippi AAPS Student Chapter
- Be a successful AAPS Student Chapter through continuing leadership and effective coordination.
- Enhance interaction and knowledge-sharing among members at the local, regional and national level through conventions, seminars, workshops, newsletters and the chapter website.
- Increase student participation in the activities of AAPS at local, regional and national level.
- Spread awareness among the students about career opportunities in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Provide opportunities to students for professional advancement, networking and leadership development.
- Increase awareness of latest advances and discoveries.
- Foster participation in outreach activities that further the goals and objectives of the parent organization.
- Encourage interaction among the graduate students from universities under “Southern Regional Discussion Group (SRDG).”