Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration and Research Assistant Professor in RIPS
- Ph.D.- University of Mississippi
- B.S. (Pharmacy), Hyderabad – India, 2011
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Assistant Director of the Center for Pharmaceutical Marketing & Management
- Research Assistant Professor in RIPS
Dr. Ramachandran’s research interests broadly include pharmaceutical marketing and health outcomes. His research involves healthcare policy, quality measures, and prescription drug abuse. He has extensive experience with administrative claims data from Medicare and Medicaid, and a background in psychometrics and conjoint analytic techniques.