- Ph.D. University of Mississippi
- M.S. University of Mississippi
- B.Pharm Jadavpur University (Kolkata, India)
- Research Assistant Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration
Dr. Bhattacharya’s research interests include disease burden estimation, cancer survivorship, end-of-life care, pharmacoepidemiologic and pharmacoeconomic research using large administrative databases, quality of care measurement, and patient-centered outcomes. He has extensive experience conducting evaluations using administrative claims and registry data, in diverse disease areas including cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, mental illnesses, obesity, gastrointestinal diseases, and hemophilia. He has been involved in research projects funded by government agencies and pharmaceutical industry, and is actively involved in AMCP, PQA, APHA, and ISPOR scientific societies.