- Ph.D. University of Mississippi 1999
- M.S. University of Mississippi 1996
- B.S.Ph. University of Mississippi 1991
- B.A. University of Mississippi 1988
- Associate Dean of Outcomes Assessment and Learning Advancement
- Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Research Professor for Instructional Assessment and Advancement
Dr. Bouldin’s research interests include student factors influencing pharmacy education (learning styles, motivation, involvement, professionalism), facilitation of innovations in pharmacy education, decision-making, and informational issues surrounding the use of herbal supplements.