Associate Dean Emeritus of Academic and Student Affairs
- Ph.D. University of Michigan
- B.S.Ph. West Virginia University
- Associate Dean Emeritus of Academic and Student Affairs
- Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology
- Research Professor Emeritus in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Wilson’s previous research activities conducted over a span of twenty-five years and funded by federal agencies and the private sector, focused on the (1) behavioral effects of cocaine and amphetamine-like compounds with emphasis on their abuse properties, (2) comparative toxicology of agrichemicals and their formulated products, and (3) the pre-clinical interaction of drugs with social dominance. Numerous publications and presentations, as well as dissertations and theses resulted from these studies.