2021 GlyCORE Symposium Poster Session
Submission Deadline is Tuesday, October 12, 2020.
• Submission eligibility: Must be faculty, staff or student of The University of Mississippi
• The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
• The presenting author must be listed as first author.
• Abstract should be submitted as a PDF file. Upload PDF file via the link at the bottom of the submission page
• Abstract text limited to no more than 400 words.
• Abstract should be submitted with the following sections: Introduction, Methods, and Results. Abstracts should include no images.
Two poster sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes each:
• Session # 1 is scheduled for 10:30 a.m.-11:15 a.m.
• Session # 2 is scheduled for 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Poster Presentation Specifications:
• The poster should be printed as a single sheet, laid out to occupy a 36” x 42” space and will be attached to display boards by pushpins (supplied)
• Participants are expected to mount their posters Tuesday morning between the hours of 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
• Presenter must be present during the entire scheduled poster session
• Posters may be removed between 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon
Poster Sessions are regarded as public disclosures. For questions or concerns about disclosing potentially patentable information, please contact the Office of Technology Commercialization (Allyson Best, firstname.lastname@example.org).