- This event has passed.
MiGGA Symposium March 1-3, 2022
March 1, 2022 - March 3, 2022Free
This symposium combines two projects: MicroGlycoDB (developed under the Soka University International Collaborative Research Grant) and the GlyCosmos Project (funded by the Database Integration Coordination Program, Japan Science and Technology Agency and National Bioscience Database Center), which is a member of the GlySpace Alliance, including GlyGen and Glycomics@Expasy.
MicroGlycoDB is a database of microbial glycans and pathways, resulting from a collaboration between Lille University (France), CCRC at the University of Georgia (USA), and others.
The GlyCosmos Portal is a Web portal for glycan-related omics data, providing an integrated interface for searching and browsing glycan-related genes, proteins, diseases, etc.
This symposium will consist of talks introducing research relevant to each project, as well as User Workshops via the Discord system, where participants can try out and give feedback regarding these databases and portals.
- Kazuhiro Aoki, University of Georgia, USA
- Tamara L. Doering, Washington University in St. Louis, USA
- Christine Szymanski, University of Georgia, USA
- Yann Guerardel, Lille University, France
- Kiyotaka Fujita, Kagoshima University, Japan
- Shinya Fushinobu, Tokyo University, Japan
- Takane Katayama, Kyoto University, Japan
- Motomitsu Kitaoka, Niigata University, Japan
- Kaoru Takegawa, Kyushu University, Japan