- This event has passed.
January 18 - January 20
Please note, that we will inform about the format of the conference in early October 2021.
Topics of GlycoBioTec2022:
- Synthesis and Function of Human Milk Oligosaccharides
- Biopharmaceuticals: Control on Glycosylation Quality Attributes
- Cell-free Synthesis of Glycoconjugates, Glycans and Nucleotide Sugars
- Glycosylation & Protein Function
- High-Throughput Glycoanalytics for In-process Control
- Novel Technologies & Methods for Glycoanalytics
- Cell-based Glycoengineering
Scope of the GlycoBioTec2022:
- 2.5 days, 120-200 participants (in 2019: 170 participants)
- 5 invited keynote lectures á 40 min
- 18‐24 talks á 20 min
- poster session(s) with food & drinks
- optional: discussion tables
The conference will be an interactive forum for discussing cutting-edge research on the frontiers of glycobiotechnology, spanning fundamental theory to method & technology developments relevant to biopharma, health, medicine and functional food areas.