- This event has passed.
Frontiers in Basic and Translational Proteoglycan Research to Improve Human Health
July 10, 2022 - July 15, 2022
The conference will consist of nine sessions, on the topics listed below. The conference chair is currently developing their preliminary program, which will include the names of the invited speakers and discussion leaders for each of these sessions. The preliminary program will be available by October 10, 2021. Please check back for updates.
- Keynote Session: Recent Progress in Proteoglycan Biology
- Genetic Defects Linking Proteoglycans and Glycosaminoglycans to Clinical Phenotypes and Tissue Pathologies
- Proteoglycans and Associated Molecules in Tissue Homeostasis
- Proteoglycans and GAGs in Immuno-Oncology
- Proteoglycan Signaling
- Role of Proteoglycans in Development and Regenerative Medicine
- New Technologies to Define the Role of PGs and GAGs in Health
- Development of New Drugs Targeting Proteoglycans
- Matrix-Targeted Glycan Therapeutics in Clinical Trials