- This event has passed.
2021 NIH VIRTUAL SEMINAR ON PROGRAM FUNDING AND GRANTS ADMINISTRATION
November 1, 2021 - November 4, 2021Free
The 2021 NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration has been designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to learn about the NIH grants process, programs, and policies directly from NIH & HHS experts.
This event is intended to help:
- Demystify the application and review process;
- Clarify federal regulations and policies; and
- Highlight current areas of special interest or concern.
This seminar is designed for those who are new to working with the NIH grants process – administrators, early stage investigators, researchers, graduate students, etc. For those with more experience, NIH experts provide a few sessions that are designed for participants that are more advanced and are focused on more in-depth polices and processes.
What to expect?
You may be familiar with the NIH Regional Seminar and wondering if this is the same event moved to a virtual environment. There are some similarities, but also some modifications to accommodate the new format.
- Four Days: Monday, Nov. 1 – Thursday, Nov. 4
- Three concurrent sessions on most days. Open to all participants – no further registration.
- 45-minute session times with a 15-minute break before the next one begins. All sessions are live, though a few will show a short pre-recorded video.
- Staffed and Unstaffed Hours: All noted times are in the U.S. New York time zone – EDT
- Concurrent Sessions 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Meet the Experts Exhibit Halls: 4 Rooms with Booths – NIH Central Resource Room (Staffed 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM); NIH Institute and Center – Rooms A & B (Times vary for staffing, but open 24/7 for resources); Special Topics and Funding Program Room (Times vary for staffing, but open f24/7 for resources).
- Presenters and 1:1 Meet the Experts: Staff represent HHS and NIH programs, offices, and Institutes and Centers.
- All this for free!