Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Ph.D. University of Mississippi
- M.S. University of Mississippi
- B.S.Ph. University of Mississippi
- Associate Provost of Academic Affairs
- Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Research Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
My research interests lie in community pharmacy practice and using marketing and management theories to study the provision, use, and evaluation of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy services. I am interested in health care quality and medication safety as well as management issues in community pharmacy practice. I have also conducted research related to medication adherence, evaluation of pharmacy benefit designs and pharmacy interventions, patient satisfaction, and prescriber behaviors.