Research Assistant - Pharmacognosy
Research Advisor – Dr. Paul Boudreau
- B.S in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
- M.S. in Pharmacognosy, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Assistant Lecturer in Pharmacognosy Department, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Chemistry of natural products from plant, marine and bacteria. His previous work was focused on plant and marine samples isolating different bioactive metabolite classes.
- He joined to Dr. Paul Boudreau’s la in the spring of 2020 as a Ph.D. student. His project focuses on bacterial natural products chemistry and their applications in the pharmaceutical field.