Postdoctoral Research Associate
354 Faser Hall
Research Advisor: Courtney Roper
- Ph.D., Air Pollution, Sejong University, South Korea
- M.S., Applied Mechanics, Vietnam National University, Vietnam
- B.S., Computer Science, Vietnam National University, Vietnam
- My research interests in air pollution focus on investigating the behaviors of particulate matter (PM) and gaseous pollutants (e.g., Hg, NOx, SO2, etc.) in various ambient environmental settings and estimating exposure to VOCs (volatile organic compounds) from indoor sources.
- My current research involves assessing the effects of ambient PM2.5 and black carbon pollution on human health.
- I am also working on modeling the emission of pollutants (e.g., PM2.5 and black carbon) from different sources.