- Ph.D. Hiroshima University, Japan
- M.S. Kunming Institute of Botany, China
- B.S. Shanghai Medical University, China
- Principal Scientist in the National Center for Natural Products Research
- Research Associate Professor of Pharmacognosy
Dr. Li’s interests include isolation, structure elucidation, and synthesis of bioactive natural products, with an emphasis on anti-infective lead discovery and optimization; development of dereplication methods for rapid identification of novel bioactive natural products.