- Ph.D. University of Missouri-Kansas City
- M. Pharm. Jadabpur University, India
- Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs
- Interim Chair of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery
- Professor of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery
- Research Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Majumdar’s research interests include design of drug delivery strategies for enhancing ocular bioavailability of poorly permeating compounds through transporter targeted prodrugs, circumvention of P-gp mediated efflux, evaluating effect of drug-drug interaction on bioavailability, metabolism and efflux, and developing novel ocular drug delivery platforms.