- Doctorate in Maxillo-Facial Sciences and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, University “Federico II” of Naples, Italy
- M.D. University “Federico II” of Naples, Italy
- B.S., Liceo Scientifico “Pontano”, Naples, Italy
- Professor of BioMolecular Sciences
- Research Professor in the National Center for Natural Products Research
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, UMMC School of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, UMMC School of Dentistry
Dr. Claudio’s research interests include targeted gene transfer and personalized medicine for cancer patients through the development of rapid, high volume in vitro screening techniques for natural anticancer products against cancer stem cells; and evaluation of lead compounds in animal models.