Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Director for the Center for Clinical and Translational Science Community/Population Research
- PGY-1 Community Based Residency Program, University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D., Xavier University of Louisiana 2010
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Coordinator of Community Pharmacy Development, Division of Pharmacy Professional Development
- Director, PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program
Dr. Brown’s research interests include cardiometabolic diseases, community-based research, community pharmacy, rural health, health disparities, and the scholarship of teaching and learning.