- Pharm.D. Ohio Northern University
- Residency West Virginia University Hospitals
- Residency University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Assistant Dean-Jackson
- Vice Chair and Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Stover’s research interests are in the field of infectious diseases. While she maintains a broad scope of interest, her research has predominantly focused in two areas: antifungal pharmacotherapy and antimicrobial stewardship. While she enjoys everything about antifungals, her research in this area has predominantly been ex vivo and in vivo work centering around making these agents safer for use. Within antimicrobial stewardship, Dr. Stover’s interests are broad, but predominantly have focused on the clinical aspect of improving antimicrobial use in hospitalized patients. Other research interests include pharmacy practice education, scholarship of teaching and learning, HIV, pediatric infectious diseases, obesity, women’s health (especially use of antimicrobial agents in pregnancy), and microbiology.