- Ph.D. University of Mississippi, 2020
- M.S. University of Mississippi, 2017
- B.Pharm. Jadavpur University, 2012
- Research Assistant Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration
Dr. Bhattacharya’s research interests include disease burden estimation, cancer survivorship, end of life care, pharmacoepidemiologic and pharmacoeconomic research using large administrative databases, measuring quality of care among patients with chronic diseases, psychometric validation of patient reported outcome measures, and assessment of patient-centered outcomes.