- Pharm.D., Campbell University
- PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy Residency, University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Co-coordinator of Skills-based Development
- Site Coordinator for PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy Residency-Oxford Site
Dr. Ballou’s research interests surround the implementation of clinical services in the community pharmacy setting to increase access to care for patients in rural areas. She has interests in mental health, prescription drug abuse, and overall chronic care management.