Professor Emeritus of Pharmacy Administration
- Ph.D. University of Mississippi
- M.S. University of Mississippi
- B.S. Louisiana State University
- Director Emeritus of the Center for Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Professor Emeritus of Pharmacy Administration
- Research Professor Emeritus in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Banahan’s areas of research include determining and modeling factors that drive demand for pharmaceutical products, the roles of patients and pharmacists in product selection, medication use patterns, and outcomes associated with medication use.