- Ph. D., Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Pittsburgh
- Master of Pharmacy, Pharmacognosy, College of Pharmacy, Cairo University, Egypt
- B. Pharm, College of Pharmacy, Cairo, University, Cairo, Egypt
- Senior Research Scientist in the National Center for Natural Products Research
- Isolation of bioactive plant secondary metabolites.
- Structure elucidation of natural products
- Synthesis of natural product derivatives.
- Microbial transformation of natural products
- Pharmaceutical Botany, including macromorphology and microscopical examination of medicinal plants
Dr. Osman’s interests include isolation of bioactive plant secondary metabolites; structure elucidation of natural products; synthesis of natural product derivatives; microbial transformation of natural products; pharmaceutical botany, including macromorphology and microscopical examination of medicinal plants.