|Dr. Rahul Khanna|
- B.S. Delhi University, India
- MBA Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, India
- M.S. West Virginia University
- Ph.D. West Virginia University
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Research Assistant Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
InterestsDr. Khanna’s area of research interests includes claims database analysis and patient reported outcomes. He has worked on public and limited-use datasets to study healthcare utilization and costs associated with chronic diseases. His recent research work involved the study of HRQOL among caregivers of children with autism spectrum disorders.