Our vision is to be the recognized leader in improving medication use, pharmacy practice, and health outcomes through comprehensive research, contemporary education, and professional service.
Our mission is to educate pharmacy students, graduate students, and pharmacists and to conduct research that can be translated into improvements in pharmacy practice and health outcomes.
We will accomplish this by:
- Disseminating our research through publications and presentations
- Serving in leadership roles internally and externally
- Mentoring, advising, and role modeling for pharmacy students
- Recruiting and retaining the highest quality faculty
- Recruiting and mentoring high-quality graduate students
- Securing extramural funding
- Strategically establishing partnerships, collaborations, and alliances