- Ph.D. University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Ph.D. Peking Union Medical College, China
- M.D. China Medical University, China
- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Research Associate Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
In the professional pharmacy curriculum, Dr. Yang teaches pharmacoeconomics, pharmacoepidemiology, medication safety, and current issues in health care. At the graduate level she teaches health economics and pharmacoeconomics. Dr. Yang has a wide range of research interests. Among those are: outcomes research, comparative effectiveness analysis of management options for diseases and conditions, medication utilization and medication adherence, health services utilization and cost analysis, health care quality indicators, health literacy, and direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical marketing.