Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration and Research Assistant Professor in RIPS
- Ph.D. The University of Houston
- M.S. The University of Houston
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Administration
- Research Assistant Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Dr. Sharma’s main research interest is in deeper understanding of prescription drug use, treatment options, treatment decision making and health outcomes in older adults. The long-term goal of her research is to contribute towards the mission of optimal prescription drug use and evaluation of the effectiveness of existing and new prescription drugs in relation to their risks and costs and improving the quality of health care.