- Pharm.D., University of Louisiana at Monroe 2005
- Residency, St. Louis College of Pharmacy 2006
- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Research Associate Professor in NCNPR, Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Associate Professor of Medicine – UMMC
- UMMC Cardiometabolic Clinic
Dr. Daniel M. Riche received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Louisiana at Monroe in 2005. His postgraduate training includes a Specialty Residency in Family Medicine at St. Louis College of Pharmacy co-affiliated with Mercy Family Medicine. Dr. Riche has been the Clinic Coordinator of the Cardiometabolic Clinic at the University of Mississippi Medical Center since 2007. Dr. Riche was a University of Mississippi Faculty Research Program Fellow in 2008, and co-editor of the 11th Edition of Clinical Drug Data. Dr. Riche also received the University of Mississippi Clinical Science Teaching Award in 2009 and the University of Mississippi Innovations in Teaching Award in 2011. Dr. Riche was named ACCP New Clinical Practitioner of the Year in 2011 and a University of Mississippi Distinguished Teaching Scholar in 2014. Dr. Riche is a Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) and a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE). Outside of work, Dr. Riche enjoys spending time with his wife (Krista) and daughter (Hannah Lee), as well as cheering for the LSU Tigers.