Research Scientist in Medicinal Chemistry
Faser Hall 329
- Ph.D. Kakatiya University, Warangal, India,
- M. Pharm. Jadavpur University, Calcutta, India
- B. Pharm. Kakatiya University, Warangal, India
- Development of new chemical entities as future drugs by molecular modification methods – Synthesis of small and large biologically active molecules, heterocycles, peptides, fatty acids, steroids, organometallic complexes- Chemistry and analysis of chiral compounds.
- Plant-derived medicinal compounds – Identification, Extraction, Isolation, Characterization using chromatographic and spectrophotometric techniques.