- Ph.D. University of Buffalo
- M.S. University of Buffalo
- B.A. Thiel College
- Assistant Director of the National Center for Natural Products Research
- Research Professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Professor of Pharmacognosy
- Director of the UMMC/NCNPR Cancer Drug Discovery Core
Dr. Pasco’s research interests include developing biological screens that use molecular tools to identify compounds within plants that contribute to their health benefits, especially those that exhibit immune enhancing and anti-cancer properties.