Division of Pharmacy Professional Development
The Division of Pharmacy Professional Development (DPPD) is located at the University of Mississippi Medical Center campus.
Vision: To be the recognized leader that catalyzes professionals to drive practice advancement in Mississippi and beyond.
Mission: The mission of the Division of Pharmacy Professional Development is to develop professionals to:
- Identify and meet each patient’s unique medication-related needs
- Promote wellness and healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Ensure that medications are used appropriately
- Fully participate as essential members of interprofessional patient care teams
- Implement sustainable, value-based financial models
- Serve as effective preceptors
Meagan A. Brown, Pharm.D. Coordinator, Community Pharmacy Development email@example.com Joel Randy Pittman, Pharm.D. Coordinator, Continuing Education firstname.lastname@example.org Stuart T. Haines, Pharm.D. Director, Division of Pharmacy Professional Development email@example.com Gary D. Theilman, Pharm.D. Coordinator of Instructional Technology firstname.lastname@example.org