Process for requesting access to School of Pharmacy Laboratory Areas:
- Complete UM Laboratory Services Training classes here. This should be coordinated by the faculty member’s/staff member’s/student’s department.
- Complete online training course “School of Pharmacy Operation Guidelines” via Blackboard. Email the School of Pharmacy Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the course.
- After steps 1 and 2 are complete, submit the Access Request Form with the appropriate approvals/signature to the Business Office, TCRC 1025 or via email at email@example.com.
(LINK TO DOCUMENT)
- Non-laboratory access does not require safety training. It will grant you access to exterior doors of Faser Hall and TCRC-East. It will also permit entry to the office areas of TCRC-West.
- General Laboratory Access includes access to laboratory and office areas in TCRC-East and West, as well as exterior doors in TCRC-East/West and Faser Hall. It also includes access to the West Wing NMR facility and the biohazard waste disposal room (TCRC-E B003).
- For key requests, please complete the Access Request Form and provide an account number.